Saturday 30 April 2016

TeeBillz Marriage Crisis: 18 shocking revelations made by Tiwa Savage


In a lengthy chat with Pulse TV yesterday, Tiwa Savage addressed the controversies and rumors about her marriage and the singer revealed 18 shocking things about her marriage troubles with former manager, TeeBillz

I had a devastating miscarriage just 2 months ago
I and Tee Billz have had problems for a long time
Tee Billz was fraudulent and stole from me as her manager
I fired him as my manager to give them a chance to work on our marriage
Tee Billz cheated on me frequently
The final straw as per infidelity was when i saw a number saved as “edible catering” on his phone discussing various rendevous including during my miscarriage
I discovered that Tee Billz has another child in Nigeria, conceived during our relationship
Tee Billz has alcohol problems, a cocaine habit, lives above his means and has many other vices
He is currently owing over N45 Million and the EFCC is after him
TeeBillz has not spent 1 NAIRA on our child, he says he does not have money for even diapers
I covered up his issues for so long by paying off his debts
He bought a rolex and a Mercedes even when he could not afford it and i ended up paying the debts for him
He accused me of “stealing his manhood”
I have NEVER cheated on my husband, not with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, 2Face or whoever
Tee Billz was emotionally abusive and claimed “He made me”
My marriage was a mistake and it is over
My focus is my son
I wish Tee Billz the best and i'm praying for

Source: NigerianEye

No comments: