Thursday 7 April 2016

I still love him, but can't marry him again. Never - Toyin Aimakhu


Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu in a recent unscripted video of herself, yesterday April 4, 2016, via her reality TV series YouTube channel "KUWTA" reveals she's still in love with her former husband.

Toyin Aimakhu is currently in Maryland, Washington DC filming her reality series which would focus on her everyday activities titled “Keeping up with Toyin Aimakhu.”

Speaking on her estranged relationship with ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson, the "Iya Ibadan" actress disclosed she got married to a Yoruba guy who had an unsatiable appetite for the ladies.

She said, "I got married to a Yoruba guy but I packed my load away because he loves girls too much." "I still love him but can't marry him again. Never."

Source: Nigerian Magazine

No comments: