Saturday 2 April 2016

I Need Help! A Dead Lady Always Comes to My Room to Beat Me at Night - Woman Cries Out

A woman has cried out for help claiming she gets beaten up at night by another woman who is believed to have already died.


File photo: Ghost

Pinky Khumalo, a 35-year-old woman says she regrets the day that she held a dying woman in her arms while trying to save her.

Pinky was a first aid worker at Shoprite at KwaManyandu Mall in Umlazi, KZN in 2014 when a customer collapsed in the shop.

Pinky was called to try and save her, but the woman died. She says since then the woman has been appearing in her dreams almost every night.

“I told my family and they said the woman was coming to thank me, but she continued coming to me looking very angry. She even beat me up!” said Pinky.

She told Daily Sun she consulted many sangomas who told her the spirit of the dead woman was still with her. Pinky wants her family to take her spirit away.

“I’ve searched for her family in Umlazi, but neighbours said they had sold their house,” said Pinky.

And she said the shop’s management refused to perform rituals: “I have been in and out of hospital for trauma.”

She said one night her fiance had to hold her down while she was sleeping.

“I woke up with swollen eyes because the dead woman had beaten me,” she said.

She said her bosses fired her in January for being off work, although she produced medical certificates. She has taken the matter to the CCMA and a hearing is scheduled for next month.

Sazi Mhlongo of the SA Traditional Healers’ Association said Pinky should get a genuine inyanga to cleanse her.

Source: tori.ng

No comments: